Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

So What Is Reality?

Featured Replies

  • Author

Basically it's about reality and how we define it. What makes reality? What are these new mysterious Quark particles and such. Gets into some heavy Quantum Mechanic stuff also, like theoretically you could just walk through a walk/teleport randomly. How often will it happen? Not very often, but if you wait long enough it WILL happen.

I thought it was interesting. I love stuff like this and space. It's mindboggling how things are so different on a universal/galactic level when compared to the quantum level.

it's an episode of that old scott spatula show?

No...you're thinking of a show where Dracula was stuck in a time warp, noob.

I can't seem to find it on DTV. I was hoping to watch it in HD on my teevee. Was it on Discovery, NGC, or a BBC channel?

The above video is BBC. You can watch it in 720p easily enough though right on the PC. Looks great fullscreen.

The BBC makes all kinds of shows like this for Discovery and NGC, as well as for their own channel. Sometimes you can download shows on demand with DTV. That looked brand new, so I was hoping there was a chance they had it.

I'll watch it from my pc later today prolly. Thanks for the link Chris. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.