Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

The Giveaway Still Isn't Over Dot Dot Dot (Part 2)

Featured Replies

Well I won a Steam (PC) copy of Just Cause 2 from Dateranoth in the giveaway, but, ironically, he had already gifted me that game a month or two ago, so I will be giving that away to one lucky person. To enter, all you have to do is tell me the most creative use you can think of for a magic grappling hook that can tether any two things together. The winner will be picked at random.

The only guideline for entering is that you be an active member (as defined here: http://www.gamercide...and-regulations). If you are a newish member that wins and never posts again, I will find you. >)

If you don't have a fancy PC, enter my Fallout: New Vegas (Xbox 360) contest here (It's okay to enter both, but the winner of the first drawing will be removed from the second):

http://www.gamercide.org/forum/index.php?/topic/2662-the-giveaway-still-isnt-over-dot-dot-dot-part-1/

The drawing will take place whenever the eff I feel like it on Thursday, February 3rd (either midday, or late). lol

Haha @GG, I would tether

to a truck and drag him throughout the desert for all of eternity.
  • Author

Haha @GG, I would tether

to a truck and drag him throughout the desert for all of eternity.

F***! My volume was on high when I clicked that and I almost punched a hole in my computer monitor when I opened that video! Damn you! XD

Now kill it with fire!

Also lol at GG's entry.

  • Author

And the winner is...

winnerp2.png

Green Grenades! I'll let Dat know to gift you the copy of Just Cause 2. Enjoy it on your new computer. :)

PM us your Steam user name (if you have one I don't think I have you on my friend's list yet), or your e-mail if you don't have a Steam account yet.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.