January 31, 201115 yr comment_29530 So Jason was so excited for this game until he played the trial. I was even going to review it, but this game sucks so bad it doesn't deserve a review. I played it after him for the remainder of the round he joined and I couldn't take it anymore. Anybody else play this piece of crap?Oh and then I think what irked me even more was the guys that were playing it were so in to it that they were acting like they were playing SOCOM. They were shouting out coordinates and deciding where to go. I was like, "did I just walk into an *** backwards time warp or something?". Seriously....this game is something that should have released years upon years ago. Report
January 31, 201115 yr comment_29533 I downloaded the demo, haven't tried it yet out of fear. LoL Report
January 31, 201115 yr Author comment_29543 There is no amount of preparing that will help you out. Just suck it up and play it. I need someone else to complain with me, lol. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now