April 17, 201016 yr comment_3890 I would greatly appreciate it if someone was gracious enough to provide me a 48 Hour Code for XBL. I haven't played online in a great while now due to fiscal contraints and time commitments, but I was hoping to maybe hop online and play some Halo 3 if anybody was up for that. So, if anybody doesn't mind parting with a 48 Hour Code, just let me know because it would seriously make my weekend! Report
April 17, 201016 yr comment_3945 For some reason my code didn't work, any other codes out there? Report
April 17, 201016 yr comment_3948 I had a look but I'm out. Been awhile since I had a new game with a 48 in it. =\ Report
April 17, 201016 yr comment_4131 Had to look through some stuff, but I think I found one that should work. I'll PM you now. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.