January 31, 201115 yr comment_29476 I was suppose to but my friends played in a wsop tourney here. They ordered it though and are going to watch it tommorow. I use to like wwe but pg era irks me. Report
January 31, 201115 yr Author comment_29478 It was awesome, first 40 man royal rumble! I won't ruin the matches for you, but you might like some of the people that show up. Report
January 31, 201115 yr comment_29519 Wrestling USED to be cool. LoL I hate the direction it's taken over the past decade or so.80's/early 90's wrestling FTMFW! Report
January 31, 201115 yr comment_29536 Wrestling USED to be cool. LoL I hate the direction it's taken over the past decade or so.80's/early 90's wrestling FTMFW!80's early 90's is about where it's at. Attitude era would beat the **** out of you chris. Report
January 31, 201115 yr comment_29537 80's early 90's is about where it's at. Attitude era would beat the **** out of you chris.I'm thoroughly confused. LoL I have no idea what you meant. Report
January 31, 201115 yr comment_29539 I'm thoroughly confused. LoL I have no idea what you meant.Atitude era started around 95 or 96. 80's/90's was when Hogan Savage and that bunch were prime, then 95 or 96 stone cold, dx, the nation, etc. Report
January 31, 201115 yr comment_29540 Atitude era started around 95 or 96. 80's/90's was when Hogan Savage and that bunch were prime, then 95 or 96 stone cold, dx, the nation, etc. So I was saying Attitude era would kick your ***. Report
January 31, 201115 yr comment_29541 No way. The "attitude era you refer to pales in comparison to the Hogan/Savage era. Just my personal opinion but I totally respect yours. I just tend to prefer to the older dudes like Rowdy Piper, Iron Sheik, Jake the Snake, Ultimate Warrior, etc. Report
February 1, 201115 yr Author comment_29624 You forgot about this man .... His record for consecutive wins STILL stands. Report
February 1, 201115 yr comment_29625 You forgot about this man .... His record for consecutive wins STILL stands.Is that Pogre? lol Report
February 1, 201115 yr comment_29626 You forgot about this man .... His record for consecutive wins STILL stands.That was in WCW though which I enjoyed both, WWE ruined him. Report
February 1, 201115 yr Author comment_29630 Agree with you there, he was my favorite after i realized how fake hogan was... liked stone cold too. Report
February 10, 201115 yr comment_30493 I can't watch the new stuff. I have tried because Jason will turn it on and it's just all so silly and non entertaining to me... like Mike "The Miz", he's from the Real World: Back to New York....lame. I liked it when Stone Cold first came about on the WWE. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.