Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Guilty Pleasure.

Featured Replies

I have a TOTAL guilty pleasure that lately has found me wanting more... I love reading the XBOX Live forum especially the Account Suspension and Console Bans. I can not stand cheaters and people that think the Live community is their place to be vulgar, rude and disrespectful. I play for fun and recently put the privacy setting on my live so only FRIENDS can communicate with me. (other then Friend Requests) I let my son play with his friends and we share a live account. The last thing I want to hear myself is the current trend of being extremely rude, much alone my son being exposed to it.

Is it wrong to be extremely happy when I see someone else whine about being banned? (LOL) Especially when in their whining they admit to doing wrong... LOL!

Only thing I wish Microsoft would do is add a ticker on the site showing the number of Account Bans and Console Bans. Kind of like the old McDonalds signs that would list how many billions served. Maybe then people would realize they WILL be caught....

Is it fun to read about people getting caught cheating... YOU BETCHA!

As fun as that is...and it is...I stopped going to the XBF completely. Too much wining about Cul and bans and mods and etc...lol...I recently checked it out of morbid curiosity and was not surprised at all...It was as if I never left. I have met some great people there though, and for that I will always be grateful. biggrin.gif

its fun when people link me to the good stuff to laugh at but i stopped going to the xbox forums a long time ago. but hey it got me here so they arent all bad

  • Author

I honestly just go for the Account Suspension section... It has been fun... Don't know how long it will last, but it adds some entertainment to my day. :-)

I can not sort through all the other stuff... TOO much information.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.