Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

The ending of Ash Ketchum

Featured Replies

When the Diamond & Pearl series of the Pokemon anime comes to a close later this year in Japan, we'll also be saying goodbye to the entire original cast, according to Japanese site Gigazine. I'm trying to keep it together here, but this is like the end of an era for Pokemon fans or anyone who grew up watching the show after school.

Click to continue reading

But is he going to be killed off? Or, is it all a dream or coma?

the series started out high and just started going downhill, but i doubt this is the way to get it back up, i might actually consider watching it if they want back to the originals

I only watched a few episodes years and years ago (it was probably the first season). I thought it was an okay anime. I'm kinda surprised it's still on.

WHAT THE **** IS THAT **** ROGER

I haven't even watched it in like 10 years but I would burn Tokyo if they killed off Ash and Pikachu

I thought they would have did this years ago already. I watched the first series, then started the second and saw that it was the exact same formula, and it seems like they just copy/pasted again and again.

I did you used to love pokemon though. One year for Halloween I had my mom make me an ash costume, complete with a plush pikachu sewn on to the shoulder, it was awesome.

I thought they would have did this years ago already. I watched the first series, then started the second and saw that it was the exact same formula, and it seems like they just copy/pasted again and again.

I did you used to love pokemon though. One year for Halloween I had my mom make me an ash costume, complete with a plush pikachu sewn on to the shoulder, it was awesome.

That is so awesome. One year my sister and I went as Team Rocket (I was jessie) she was James. And my sister dressed up as Meowth

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.