Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Featured Replies

  • Author

It's going. No longer in Iraq so that's a plus. Bought a car, '04 Cavalier, then I drove it off the road today due to snow and ice on the road. I may have a hit a tree but if anyone asks nothing happened. I've been "promoted" to squad leader now and I am in training to become a flight instructor for crewchiefs. So far, life has been pretty ok.

  • Author

Man, I've been trying to game, but I've been so beat everyday after work. We got no people now that most of the guys we had left, either getting out or going other places. Plus we got all these new Privates that don't know s**t so we got to train them up at the same time we are trying to get back on our feet after re-deployment. It's been a nightmare man, but it'll be over soon, then before you know it, I'll be in Afghanistan. :-)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.