Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

New To the Forum

Featured Replies

Well I am new to the forum... I have seen a few high profile members talk about the forum so I decided to check it out and sign up.

I am a 37 year old Father of 3 boys ages 9.5, 5.5 and 2 and have been married for 15 years. I enjoy gaming on my 360 and finally joined Live in 2009. I had been a software tester for years as well as a "Work At Home" dad. I had a home office and worked around my kids schedule so we could avoid daycare. Well over a year ago the company I had worked for tanked and I was laid off. I have been doing contract work off and on since then to make ends meet as well as gone back to school to become an RN with a final goal of becoming a Nurse Practitioner.

Current online obsession is MW2...

XBOX Live Gamer Tag: WONKEMTEL

Welcome to the forums, Wonk. Nice to meet you.

41 year old single dad, of one 16 year old son, who thinks he is an adult. Three years ago, I didn't have this kind of gray hair. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. lol

Sorry to hear about your job. My roommate is an RN. She's always studying and researching. Don't know how she does it, but she always finds time to steal the one HDTV in the house, despite her rigorous studying. That's why I mainly game late nights.

We'll have to play on LIVE sometime. We have an FoF account. Well, two, but one is down for the time being. Add yourself to "ATC Members", though, and we can all keep in touch, send PM's and invites.

Welcome Wonk! This is the one forum in the Universe that oooozzes Love..lol...Be prepared!

*Edit* I'm the resident dreamsquasher. Just so you know.biggrin.gif

Edited by Towncryer

Welcome to Gamercide! im the local WoW guy around here, occasionaly you'll see me log onto my xbox and play for a bit. if im on toss me an invite sometime

  • Author

Hi there!

I'm going to school to be a nurse too! Woo! Go us!

I am currently taking the REQUIRED CNA courses and then I will be on the Illinois CNA State Registry. I take the NLN Pre RN exam this summer and will Screen for the Nursing Program in January 2011 for Fall 2011. I am currently finishing off a few PreReqs. CNA, and 4 Bio... I already have a B.A. degree, but it is no help for the nursing... LOL

How far are you along? What is your time frame?

I work full time (as a medic actually) and I'm ridiculously poor so I can't afford to go to school as often as I'd like. I've gotten some of my pre-req's done but I'm looking at a long time ahead before I can even apply to the program.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.