January 26, 201115 yr comment_28863 http://thetruthbehindthescenes.wordpress.com/moon-rising-the-nasa-cover-up/Bit of everything in these nine videos. Some compelling, and some pretty whacky. Parts that I'm most interested in though... why have all the images of the moon been edited? Why aren't they all available to the public? What is up with that one symbol showing up in all of the NASA missions logos, badges and basically anything involved with space travel or moon missions? Report
January 26, 201115 yr Author comment_28864 Effing hell. In the doc, they describe how you can go to NASA's own website, and check out the images for yourself. I decided I would, and the second picture, SECOND picture, I see this..http://grin.hq.nasa.gov/IMAGES/LARGE/GPN-2001-000009.jpgIf you haven't seen the videos yet, they talk about a chevron that's used in logos and is also sometimes seen flying over Earth in different locations.Let me pinpoint it for you in that second NASA image I looked at...That's just floating out there, between Earth, and the moon. It's not an asteroid. I also doubt it's some form of artifacting from the image or anything like that. It simply turns up too often to be a coincidence. Report
January 26, 201115 yr Author comment_28865 Anyways, I sent my pic and the link to the original on NASA's site to Jose Escamilla on Youtube. He got right back to me."THANKS! It sure looks like one...especially the one on the astronauts helmet visor. Good find!JE" Report
January 26, 201115 yr Author comment_28956 Might want to skip the first couple of videos. They're out there. As I said before, I'm interested in all these NASA images being edited and the one logo all these different countries and agencies use.If you ever get bored and have nothing to do, start viewing some NASA images, and raise the gamma correction on some. You'll be surprised at what you see. Damn near each and every image I did this to, has been altered in some way. Report
February 4, 201115 yr Author comment_29878 http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/all/2/p/006/2P126912651EFF0205P2218L2M1.JPGFrom http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/all/spirit_p006.htmlSome morehttp://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/all/2/p/006/2P126913411EDN0205P2211L5M1.JPGhttp://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/all/2/p/006/2P126915419EDN0205P2212L6M1.JPGhttp://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/all/2/p/006/2P126915722EDN0205P2212L5M1.JPGhttp://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/all/2/p/006/2P126915933EDN0205P2212L6M1.JPG Report
February 5, 201115 yr comment_29896 I just started watching this and it's really amazing. It just makes you wonder if there really is anything there. Report
February 5, 201115 yr comment_29903 wow, reminds of the big thing with possible ufo's in mexico, the next day you couldn't find ANY info anywhere... then a few weeks later if comes back in the news saying it was a hoax. Report
February 5, 201115 yr Author comment_29913 wow, reminds of the big thing with possible ufo's in mexico, the next day you couldn't find ANY info anywhere... then a few weeks later if comes back in the news saying it was a hoax. Report
February 5, 201115 yr comment_29933 That was a interesting clip. No good way to explain that away. Report
February 5, 201115 yr Author comment_29936 I haven't checked this out for myself yet, but may later today.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObYWgr30mYk Report
February 7, 201115 yr Author comment_30007 Yeah.www.google.com/sky keyword VIRGO, Then 1 screen left and 1 screen down. (Infrared)www.wikisky.org keyword VIRGO, Then 1 screen left and 1 screen down. (Infrared)Microsoft WWT coordinates 13h 48m 0s, -8 24' 25" (25 micron Infrared) Report
February 7, 201115 yr comment_30009 Google Sky Link <- Direct to Anomaly WikiSky Link <- Same thing different site.Microsoft's is a little harder to navigate on the web client. Haven't found it yet. Report
February 7, 201115 yr Author comment_30010 At least with WikiSky's you can see beyond the rectangle. Not just a cropped out area. Report
March 18, 201115 yr Author comment_33131 http://grin.hq.nasa.gov/IMAGES/LARGE/GPN-2001-000009.jpgScreencap from 1:40 of this video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTWsoBvMQwo Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.