Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

2K/rockstar Sale On Marketplace

Featured Replies

All of the Borderlands DLC's are now 400MS.

For Red Dead, it's Legends and Killers, Liars and Cheats and Undead Nightmare for 400MS each. The Undead Nightmare Collection is 1000MS.

There's also some DLC for GTA IV, Mafia 2 and Bioshock. Games on Demand sales as well, with games like Midnight Club, Max Payne and San Andreas.

I'd almost get that Legends and Killers pack since it's the only RDR DLC I don't have, if I wasn't freaking stuck at 390 points. I'd have to buy another 400 points for $5... then be left with 390 again, all because I'm 12.5 cents short lol.

I also considered getting Deathspank and its sequel while they're on sale, but decided against it for the same exact reason, since you can only get points in multiples of $5. Ah well, maybe soon I'll finally get my amazing 40 points worth of rewards from the Xbox rewards program lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.