January 16, 201115 yr comment_27875 For some reason this thread automatically redirects to Wax's stream without letting you see the thread, unless you quickly hit the stop button, even when trying to add a reply. It must be something in the first post. Most of us likely watch the streams on JTV in a tab anyways, so maybe the OP should be edited to just the link so you can announce what he's streaming?Other streaming threads with embeds in the OP do it too, but they mostly open it in a new tab, so it's not a problem.EDIT: It's not even redirecting to the stream, just a page where the chat fills the whole screen, odd. Report
January 16, 201115 yr comment_27877 I open this thread with no problems.Now it stopped doing it for some reason. It was very odd. I had all of the scripts enabled except for recaptcha. Report
January 16, 201115 yr comment_27885 I've had the same problem before Kevin. I'm not entirely sure what it is. Report
January 20, 201115 yr Author comment_28295 Wax is casting a giveaway cast for A.R.E.S. right now. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.