Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Gaming Pc

Featured Replies

Ok guys, I'm not sure how much information I'll be able to give on my part but I'm asking you guys for major help in a custom pc build. I'm wanting a computer that will run Gears of War PC at maximum settings.

Price range is $600-650. Online sites are acceptable as well.

Make me a build and lets go from there. <3?

  • Author

Yes I do, 21 inches wide. Along with my keyboard and mouse but I'll be using the Xbox 360 extender for the controller to work on the computer. Parts will be purchased throughout the next two months.

If so this, would be a good way to start, maybe add a video card here, but I'm no expert... I'm not even 100% positive the desktop has the required 16 PCI Express. I know you wanted a home build, but in my experience it's harder to get a build to do what you want in that price range than to use a pre-built with a video card.

  • Author

After looking, this isn't that bad of a start....and I can see why you say it. Do you own it yourself?

no, i have a laptop, and haven't had enough to get a desktop yet. Since I work at walmart though i see a lot of similar rigs that are just as cheap. Since you can hook up the systems to tv's now these are starting to become the way to go.

  • Author

Give me that discount! Haha, well it looks like if I'm able to sell a few things I'll be able to get it within a few weeks. Hopefully my paycheck is larger than I thought so I can buy it.

  • Author

3.0 GHz is super nice for quad...that impressed me. I think the video card will hold up but I can upgrade if needed.

Wait for one of our local PC hardware pros (namely Dat :) ) to give you some recommendations before you go ahead and get anything. That does look like a fairly decent unit for the price, though.

  • Author

Oh yeah, nothing is set in stone thats why I'm not buying anything for a while outside of money.

I'll look into it some more when I have time later today, but I can tell you right off the bat that the video card in that machine won't cut it at all. You'll have to upgrade if you really want to game. Take a look at this:

http://www.techspot.com/guides/229-desktop-buying-guide/

The Entry-Level rig is right around your price range. Plus it can be tweaked a little either way.

  • Author

What's the biggest difference between those two graphics card? I don't mind upgrading it but curious and I'm going to keep liking into it since I'll be paid soon. Thanks guys,.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.