Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Black Ops

Featured Replies

There seems to be a new reporting feature in black ops that lets you report both profanity and inappropriate gamercard images. I don't remember seeing this before, and i did look for something like this about a week ago. Today was the first time i ran into it, but does anyone know when it was implemented?

There seems to be a new reporting feature in black ops that lets you report both profanity and inappropriate gamercard images. I don't remember seeing this before, and i did look for something like this about a week ago. Today was the first time i ran into it, but does anyone know when it was implemented?

Was there since launch bro! :)

Sorta un-related but I ended up selling the game today for $35. No reason to keep a game I'll never play. Black to CoD4 if I need my CoD fix.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.