January 21, 201115 yr comment_28382 Duke Nukem Forever releases on May 3rd in the US and May 9th Internationally. The trailer below is pretty much all you need to see, so now get out there and pre-order! There is box art and a few screens below in the slideshow. No word yet on if there will be a collector’s edition or any pre-order goodies. Stay tuned for more as new comes out. Be sure to view the main article for box art and screenshots. Report
January 21, 201115 yr comment_28420 This is gonna be badasssss! I see they're going all out and I can't wait. This is on my must have must play list. Don't care how far behind I am. I'm getting it and playing it on release! Report
January 22, 201115 yr comment_28431 Never played a Duke game so I won't be getting this, but someday maybe I'll check out the older ones. After seeing PK's post about Gearbox saying "check Game Informer in the morning" I knew exactly what it would be and finally registered my DN First Access Club code. lolAnd today they announced a giveaway for DNFA Club members, sweet. Report
January 22, 201115 yr comment_28436 Find the old demo online, Kevin. Find out why we all love Nukem. Report
January 22, 201115 yr comment_28439 Find the old demo online, Kevin. Find out why we all love Nukem.Well I do know that his most famous quote (the bubble gum one), which is always attributed to him, was stolen from the movie "They Live!". lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.