January 21, 201115 yr comment_28336 If this is anyway related to the actual Dead Space game and I enjoy this, I might very much well be picking up Dead Space. Hope it sells me on it. Thanks so much Report
January 21, 201115 yr comment_28367 LoL, that was a quick contest. One entry and BAM, it's over. Hope you enjoy the game Oath, and thanks for being very generous Bio!! Report
January 21, 201115 yr comment_28373 The game took forever to download man. 1.4 GB!!! I was shocked to see how big it was. I'll be trying it out later tonight, I got a rank up in Halo Wars so I cannot focus on anything else but sleep and eating. Report
January 21, 201115 yr comment_28393 Thanks for thinking of us, when you had the extra code, Bio. Appreciate it. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.