January 19, 201115 yr comment_28194 http://www.aolnews.c...test=latestnewsI think the below picture paints a thousand words. LoL Feel free to read the news story above. Report
January 19, 201115 yr comment_28239 Glad to see your wife thinks you using your blow up doll she gave you for Christmas as a raft is funny Chris. Report
January 19, 201115 yr Author comment_28241 Yup! And since I live in Australia I really have a b*tching tan too, don't I? LoL Report
January 19, 201115 yr comment_28243 Yup! And since I live in Australia I really have a b*tching tan too, don't I? LoLActually you look paler than the blow up doll. Hahahahahaha Report
January 19, 201115 yr comment_28248 lol. Floating on a sex toy might be an amusing venture, but I think I would have waited until after the flood season. Report
January 20, 201115 yr comment_28259 Yeah the floods over in queensland and victoria have been terrible. They're pretty lucky. I think 50 people are missing and 16+ dead. =( Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.