Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Anyone watching 24?

Featured Replies

Wow.... what kind of shenanigans is President Logan up to now? I can't believe they brought him back. LoL

I watch 24 too. How about that **** goin down with Renee!!!!

  • Author

Yeah. I can't believe all that crap.

I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE DIED!!! Really!?!? I mean crap. She JUST got done effing Jack's brains out, is lounging in bed and stupidly picks up Jack's cellphone. She should have stayed in bed. I blame Jack. If he only took his Viagra that day maybe he could have kept her in bed longer and kept her alive.

Now she's dead.

*sad face*

I still want to know what Logan is up to though!!!

  • 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.