January 13, 201115 yr comment_27551 <br><br>It appears that the story of the characters from Final Fantasy XIII may not be over. Spotted by superannuation was the registration of domain name for a new website that is being called at the moment, “whois.domaintools.com/finalfantasy13-2game.com“.The domain name was registered on January 11 under the alias “Coporation Service Company” which Square Enix has used in the past for websites for other Square Enix titles.Final Fantasy X, the story of Tidus and Yuna was the last Final Fantasy game to get a direct sequel and many fans were hoping that it would remain that way considering that FFX-2 was almost a complete disaster.Here’s to hoping that this is not FFXIII-2, but maybe a prequel of sorts telling the in-depth story of how Fang and Vanille came to be.via CVGView the full article Report
January 13, 201115 yr comment_27565 Oh great! It's going to be a bunch of the girls, slapping dresses on each other. Or maybe Sazh in a disco suit or something./facepalmCoy liked X-2, but I couldn't get in to it. LoL Report
January 13, 201115 yr comment_27568 I hated X-2. It shouldn't even have been made. I liked how the story in FFX ended. It should have stayed that way. So in mind....X-2 doesn't even exist, lol. Report
January 13, 201115 yr comment_27584 I agree, X-2 is my least favorite FF. I really enjoyed the story of FF13, so I'm interested to hear more about this. The Prequel idea is something I would like to see. Report
January 13, 201115 yr comment_27599 I also wouldn't mind seeing a prequel with Lightening. But I'm really hoping for a Fang/Vanille prequel. Report
January 13, 201115 yr comment_27600 I wish they would just remake FFVI already. An updated release of that game would sell like hotcakes. Report
January 13, 201115 yr comment_27602 I wish they would just remake FFVI already. An updated release of that game would sell like hotcakes.Hell yeah. My favorite FF. Although if they remade it, it would probably just end up as an NDS remake like FFIV. While FFIV DS was pretty good, I'd like to see something with better graphics, like an XBLA or PSN version, or even a full retail release with updated graphics like the always rumored FF7 PS3 remake. That almost certainly won't happen, though, and NDS is probably the only remote possibility. Report
January 13, 201115 yr comment_27608 Hell yeah. My favorite FF. Although if they remade it, it would probably just end up as an NDS remake like FFIV. While FFIV DS was pretty good, I'd like to see something with better graphics, like an XBLA or PSN version, or even a full retail release with updated graphics like the always rumored FF7 PS3 remake. That almost certainly won't happen, though, and NDS is probably the only remote possibility.but with the 3DS it could still end up looking amazing. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.