Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Torchlight Coming To Xbox Live

Featured Replies

I have known about this for a short bit. Some of you probably already know this but I did not see a posting yet so I decided to make one. I played it on PC but this could be fun on console as well. I for one am looking forward to it! Laying on my couch, slaying monsters, collecting loot! Min maxing my gear. Sounds like a blast. Wish it had co-op but for $10 - $15 bucks you can't beat it. Fun Game.

Anyone else looking forward to it? I love diablo type games.

Joystiq article

Torchlight is indeed awesome, and made by some of the people who made Diablo. It will be cool to see how it works on consoles, but it's not like the PC version has very high requirements. It must be well optimized, because this crappy laptop can play it maxed out at 1280x800 no problem.

Steam Cloud is also great to keep the same character on different computers. I'm making myself want to play it now lol. I never did get all that far in it.

  • Author

That's right both of these titles are gonna be good!

I never got super far in the PC version either. It was great fun though but I think I would play the xbox version alot more. Sitting in a computer chair all day kills me as is, getting hard and harder for me to want to sit in front of my PC when I come home lol.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.