Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Just Got A 360S

Featured Replies

So yeah that's where I've been, making enough money to buy one. Upgrading it as my ONLY system!

One thing though..the DRM page doesn't work on Xbox.com, so I've got a delay in that area. Other than that, I like it.

Cool. I got one when they first came out, and I love it. It's so quiet. Honestly, I don't know how I lived with the older models.

Sometimes if Xbox.com isn't working, it might work if you use Firefox's Private Browsing mode. You'll have to sign into everything again, but it might work if you're getting error messages like the pages being unavailable.

Thanks Kev, you saved me with that private browsing thing.

No problem, Xbox.com is just a mess. Maybe the cookies somehow get corrupted or something.

And it's so slow, I usually end up using Google to find and go directly to the page I'm looking for on Xbox.com, like the marketplace page for a specific game, and it's 10 times faster.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.