Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Game Review Gets Movie Made About It

Featured Replies

I thought it was a wonderful concept. Simplistic and more of a scripted event than a game, but the creativity was pretty cool.

The review was about as inane as something a 13 year would write with too much self importance and no real experience.

The animation was pretty cool too.

.....also you can lose in the game. If you don't get the timing right in the qte, ahem, not that I ever did or anything...

Ok. For the record.

IF ANYONE IS GOOD AT FLASH ANIMATION I DO AMAZING VOICES!!!!!!

I could see this being an awesome/funny/stupid addition to Gamercide somehow. Yes, I have a wide ranging vocal talent (not bragging). I love to do "movie trailer" voices and other crazy stuff. I just lack the digital talent to make it possible.

Let's make it happen people. I see amazingness in our future

And yes, I really LoL'd at the review.

I kind of used to make Flash animations (remember Ronery Zeal and my kitty kombat flashes? lol), but am not really skilled enough to make any really detailed actual animations beyond stick figures, unless maybe I learned it a bit more and how to make good animations in it. I haven't used Flash in over a year though, lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.