January 6, 201115 yr comment_26978 Anyone heard of the section 8 sequel? Looks.good and will be on the xbla for 1200 msp. Report
January 6, 201115 yr comment_26979 I've heard of it. I liked the first one, but the singleplayer was a glorified tutorial. I wrote a review for it too. Report
January 6, 201115 yr comment_26990 There's a good video with developer commentary on the dashboard. Looks pretty fun.Tribes 2.0 =] Report
January 6, 201115 yr Author comment_27017 I kinda thought the same thing when i saw it it'd be a cheap way for everyone to play multiplayer, and with up to 32 players at a time, we'd be able to have a fun stream for the live feed if anyone had a tuner card set up for it. Report
January 6, 201115 yr Author comment_27020 This might even be a good game for the community playdate if we can get that again... Report
January 12, 201115 yr comment_27406 There's a good video with developer commentary on the dashboard. Looks pretty fun.Tribes 2.0 =]I absolutely loved Tribes back in the day. Report
January 12, 201115 yr comment_27407 Same here. Rocket jumping from platform to platform was endless fun. Report
January 15, 201115 yr comment_27822 I loved section 8 multiplayer, was sad it was basically dead on arrival. Hopefully this one gets a little more love with the low price point. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now