January 6, 201115 yr comment_26891 So I've been trying to get a new external HDD for a while, but I never had any money. However, I just won a $50 gift card to Best Buy in a school drawing, and I'm going to start saving up the rest. Does anyone have any suggestion on which brand or anything? I'm looking to spend under $100 if possible. Also, it kinda has to be at Best Buy, because of my gift card. Haha Report
January 6, 201115 yr comment_26894 Here's what I use for all of my projects in Visual Studio and I have no complaints with it:http://www.bestbuy.com/site/HP+-+SimpleSave+320GB+External+USB+2.0+Portable+Hard+Drive+-+Black/9467668.p?id=1218110417823&skuId=9467668 Report
January 6, 201115 yr comment_26904 This is what I got and I haven't been wanting of space for a long time now, but I can't find it at BestBuy. Although I do see USB 3.0 versions of it with 2TB of storage, for about the same price I got this thing for a year or two ago. Nice.http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822152254&cm_re=samsung_story_station-_-22-152-254-_-ProductIt's very well, sturdily built, and even has a power knob, which also (uselessly) makes the light brighter if you turn it further.Although my new computer has a 1TB HDD in it too now, so I think I have plenty of space. That 1TB is for Steam to fill up lol. Report
January 6, 201115 yr comment_26905 http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Thermaltake+-+SATA+Hard+Drive+Docking+Station+with+eSATA+and+USB+Connection/8990443.p?id=1218007083869&skuId=8990443&st=hard%20drive%20dock&cp=1&lp=1 that plus this: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Western+Digital+-+Caviar+GP+500GB+Internal+Hard+Drive/8682311.p?id=1197679235869&skuId=8682311I have one, and it's pretty sweet to be able to swap HDs as you please. 500GB ever not fullfill your needs then you can buy another one and swap it out as you need it. Report
January 6, 201115 yr comment_27001 I just got a Seagate External 1.5 Terabyte HDD for $60 at WalMart, primarily for music. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.