April 16, 201016 yr comment_3580 <object width="1280" height="745"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object> Report
April 16, 201016 yr comment_3582 Should I know about this? It's the first I've heard of it....Must have read past it in XBM and or GI....??? Art direction looks crazy. Report
April 16, 201016 yr comment_3592 I haven't really heard much about this game, but the title is fun to say. Like a race car going by lol. Nyeear!Art direction looks crazy. The art direction looks like a cross between Devil May Cry 4 and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Really weird but kinda cool looking. Report
April 16, 201016 yr Author comment_3595 Should I know about this? It's the first I've heard of it....Must have read past it in XBM and or GI....??? Art direction looks crazy. Here's some other videos, if you want to check them out.http://www.gametrailers.com/game/nier/11386 Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.