January 5, 201115 yr comment_26826 Hmm, I hope I posted this in the right area. Anyway, I am not a dancer and never will be, but I'm totally in love with Kinect's Dance Central. I pushed myself to beat Sedington's 871,000 score on Poker Face (bwahaha); a score, which I thought would be impossible to beat. Now, I'm at 882,000 and my other friend is determined to beat that, which gave me an idea to start a friendly competition if anyone is interested. Post here with your scores (include screenshots, too, if you want) and challenge anyone to beat it. At the very least, we would gain a good workout from it. So for now my challenge to anyone would be to beat my score for Poker Face: 882,000 (I'll include a screenshot for it next time), since all of my other dance scores are horrible.Your turn. Report
January 5, 201115 yr comment_26827 I'll start worrying when you start beating my other scores.... only played two, maybe 3 sessions of the game, so it can't be too hard to catch up. ....although next time i do get on I will probably be trying to take down that score. Report
January 5, 201115 yr comment_26830 Don't let Sedington fool you, Koolaye. He hires a local Hooters girl to dance in his game for him (pays her off in shrimp cocktails).If it were Kinect Bear Wrasslin', he'd be the sole person at the top of the leaderboards. Report
January 5, 201115 yr comment_26832 shhh, pk. Dont ruin it. And i actually looked, she has me beat in a few songs. and is close in some others. And others I dominate. But the way it looks like it's going, my spot isn't safe for long.... (she isn't the only person catching up on my list) Report
January 5, 201115 yr Author comment_26833 I'll start worrying when you start beating my other scores.... only played two, maybe 3 sessions of the game, so it can't be too hard to catch up. ....although next time i do get on I will probably be trying to take down that score.Beating your other scores!? Okay, challenge accepted. And thanks for the info PK! *violently scribbles down notes* Report
January 5, 201115 yr comment_26838 I'll get back to that in a few days. Right now getting my rhythm gaming fix from dj hero 2. Report
January 6, 201115 yr comment_26934 Man I need to jump on this. I haven't played much, but I'm gonna start playing more and I'll get some screens of my scores since I don't have y'all as friends. Report
January 19, 201115 yr comment_28158 Gah, I get back on, try, get all flawless on all moves, and still.... Report
January 19, 201115 yr comment_28159 Thankfully I tried again before throwing kinect out the window. Report
January 19, 201115 yr comment_28167 ^My new wallpaper. Sed at the top of the Poker Face leaderboards. Hard, even. Report
January 21, 201115 yr comment_28348 Hmm. i get a vague message from a certain "rival". Then I find them here. I think I got beat. Maybe. Report
January 21, 201115 yr Author comment_28355 After I saw sedington's hacked score, my competitive demon got the best of me and forced me to dance. I played Dance Central for an hour yesterday, but failed to take the number one position on my friend's leaderboards that was once mine!! So his score got to live another day. Well, that was yesterday and this is today: OH but that's not all folks!! All few of you who visit this thread! I thought this score could easily be beaten by my nemesis, so I continued on to achieve a higher score. Gotta make 'em work hard for it, y'know? After a couple of tries, I accomplished my goal:What you got sedington, what you got?! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.