January 5, 201115 yr comment_26825 Sign up for the beta, here.Check out the in depth video with developer commentary, here.Shorter video, with no dev commentary Game releases March 1st. Report
January 5, 201115 yr comment_26835 look pretty interesting, not sure if my pc can handle it though. ill sign up tonight and find out ps love the title name Report
January 5, 201115 yr Author comment_26837 I think it looks pretty kick ass. I imagine this is what Oblivion would look like, if it had better graphics and it went MMO. The rifts totally remind me of the Oblivion gates.If anyone gets in, please let me know. I'd like to hear first person accounts of the game world. Report
January 5, 201115 yr comment_26843 I got a beta invite key for this a day or two ago. Dunno if it helps but here it is: meugcjxqpvy75dprshf7 Report
January 5, 201115 yr comment_26849 Ummmm.... I don't want to screw myself out of the beta, but they do ask a question of "Do you work for any press/media or fansite outlets?"I probably should answer that yes, but it'll probably get me denied. Report
January 5, 201115 yr comment_26851 So I did the whole app and I get an error message."The Beta signup is currently unavailable at this time. Please try again later"FUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!! Report
January 5, 201115 yr Author comment_26873 Looks like Rift will get its own show on Gamebreaker.http://www.gamebreaker.tv/video/gamebreaker-tv-announces-new-show-the-sanctum/2011/01 Report
January 22, 201115 yr Author comment_28443 I got a beta key tonight. If anyone wants it, let me know.Gave it to Stealthy. On the bright side, the same code can be used up to 25 times. So, if you still want in it, talk to Stealthy. I'm sure he can squeeze you in. Report
March 4, 201115 yr comment_32171 i bought this game the other day and started messing around on it. its kinda meh so far. its not the wow killer thats for sure. im still kinda low lvl so the higher end stuff might be better, and i havent gotten achance to try a dungeon yet. im gonna give it some more time before i give a final verdict but its just another mmo, as of this point id still recommend WoW Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.