Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Audio Issues

Featured Replies

Ok, so my problem is I'm on HDMI with my Xbox. When I'm on the dashboard, streaming videos/music, doing pretty much anything, the audio is perfectly fine. But as soon as I put in a DVD to watch a movie, the audio cuts out. Does anyone have any clue as to why that may be? I have an Xbox 360 S if that helps at all.

  • Author

Well, my setup is just an HDMI straight to my TV, which is a Samsung LCD, and then I also have a POS surround sound system, but it gets the job done. And it's not the surround sound either, because I was having this problem before I hooked it up. Oh, to use the surround sound, I just have a Red/White 2 ended audio cable that I connect to the audio out on my TV, then I connect that to my system.

When you say the DVD app, do you mean while the DVD is playing?

  • Author

Okay, nevermind y'all. I just stuck in a DVD to see if I could change the volume and mute while it was playing, and it started to work. I even unhooked my surround sound to see if maybe that had changed it and caused it to start working, but nope. The audio was still there. Thanks for the attempted help though. :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.