Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Black Swan

Featured Replies

Anyone here see it? I just saw it and it was a GREAT movie. Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis were excellent. The film should be, without a doubt, a nominee for Best Picture. Natalie Portman should be nominated for Best Female Actress.

  • Author

lol yeah. But it's presented in a psychological thriller format. It's mad cool, to be honest.

I saw that movie right after watching Inception. It was literally a 1-2 punch of awesomeness. Speaking plainly, Black Swan was like the ballerina version of Inception lol. It messes with your mind on so many levels, and keeps you wanting more. I thought it would be boring at first, since I'm not into the whole ballet thing, but wow was I impressed. Some of the best acting Natalie Portman has done.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.