Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

New Year's Resolutions!

Featured Replies

Mine is to...

- finish my final semester with straight A's

- blog more

- game more on my DS and PSP

- tweet more

- buy a PS3!

- go to E3 and Comic-Con

- stuff my face with cookies (snickerdoodles are my fav) and see how much weight I can lose at the same time.

Your turn.

P.S. I'll be online gaming (unless I pass out) after the New Year festivities if anyone would like to join me. I don't drink generally (I think I have only gotten drunk twice from this past year) and I don't talk online, but alcohol magically changes that and since it is an occasion, why not celebrate!

You talk, I've heard it. Well, I take that back. You mostly giggle after killing someone on accident in GTA IV free roam. lol Good times.

My resolution is to get more fit. I'll be starting Tai Chi soon enough, and I'll continue doing a few miles on my bike/stationary. I've already cut way back on my drinking. Haven't had a drink in over 3-4 weeks. I'll be sober on New Years, too.

My resolution is to get into shape. My brother got Insanity for Christmas, and he said I could do it as well, so I guess that's my resolution.

not make promises to myself i have no intention of keeping, i guess.

  • Author

@ PK: ooooooooh buddy, you haven't heard nothing yet! More giggling will transpire if I plan on drinking. It usually only takes one or two tequila shots to do it. I did it once before and jumped onto LIVE to join friends, where I was calling a guy an a-hole (because he was being mean) while giggling. I'm not sure if my insult was effective, but he did stay quiet.

@Bacon v3: Is Insanity similar to P90X?

@MWB: That's a good resolution. ;)

hmm havent put much thought into this. should probably cut back on wow some though. ill have to put some thought into others

@ PK: ooooooooh buddy, you haven't heard nothing yet! More giggling will transpire if I plan on drinking. It usually only takes one or two tequila shots to do it. I did it once before and jumped onto LIVE to join friends, where I was calling a guy an a-hole (because he was being mean) while giggling. I'm not sure if my insult was effective, but he did stay quiet.

@Bacon v3: Is Insanity similar to P90X?

@MWB: That's a good resolution. ;)

Yeah, It's basically the same thing.

I remember those GTA IV days... wish i hadn't lost half my games in the last move (grumble,grumble), the rocket jump thing was fun as !#$1.

For resolutions ... let's see

1. Get published.

2. Get killer bod back

3. Get company off the ground and hopefully making full games by 2012 (multi-year resolution :P )

4. find time to spend more time with my awesome friends.

5. ENJOY LIFE!!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.