Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

I Want To Make Chiptune Music

Featured Replies

ChipTune music eh? I have no idea what Ezmuse is but I do know some people use modtrackers to make it. My head hurts when I try and use them, but it seems like they are good.

http://www.tigsource.com/2010/12/26/gryzor87s-pxtone-manual

PXTone actually is a tracker, and here is a manual that somebody recently did to understand it.

I might look at this at some point, but right now, I give this knowledge... TO YOU! */knowledge*

  • Author

Never heard of Ezmuze? it's an awesome little program for the Xbox 360. Check out some of my creations using it.

http://www.hamsteral...n-now-available

There is the link for the PC version of it, but it's an indie game on the XBL Marketplace

Dude this is some sick tune making! You dark horse! Forcing Dan to resign brb..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.