Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Midi Keyboards

Featured Replies

So I got a MIDI keyboard, but the drivers aren't supported for Windows 7 64-bit. So I'm looking for a MIDI keyboard (USB interface) that would be supported by Win7 64-bit so I can use it as an input in the program I use for music production. I'm having a hard time finding one so any suggestions would be amazing.

  • Author

I can already connect the keyboard to the computer with a cable like that which came with with the keyboard, but it doesn't use MIDI in/out and uses a USB cable for the port to the keyboard. The problem is the keyboard's drivers aren't supported on Win7 64-bit so the keyboard isn't detected by the computer.

I can already connect the keyboard to the computer with a cable like that which came with with the keyboard, but it doesn't use MIDI in/out and uses a USB cable for the port to the keyboard. The problem is the keyboard's drivers aren't supported on Win7 64-bit so the keyboard isn't detected by the computer.

So, you don't have midi in/out on the keyboard at all?

  • Author

Nope, it uses a USB cable to connect to the computer entirely.

Nope, it uses a USB cable to connect to the computer entirely.

Well, unless you install a virtual XP then you're probably out of luck with that. Have you looked to make sure there aren't any 3rd party or user made drivers for it? If not, and you're going to have to buy a different keyboard then I suggest the adapter I linked and a keyboard that has midi in/out.

  • Author

Yea I didn't plan on finding a way for this particular keyboard to work so that's why I was looking for another. I'll look into other keyboards that have MIDI in/out and use that cable you linked since it looks like supported USB keyboards are few and far between.

Yea I didn't plan on finding a way for this particular keyboard to work so that's why I was looking for another. I'll look into other keyboards that have MIDI in/out and use that cable you linked since it looks like supported USB keyboards are few and far between.

Yep, plus you can probably find them cheaper or used. Midi in/out is probably a better way to spend the money anyhow.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.