December 26, 201015 yr comment_26210 So my AX360 just gave up the ghost, whats the difference between the AX720 and AXPRO headset? Report
December 26, 201015 yr comment_26213 Only real difference I can find, is the 720's list that it uses 40mm drivers on its speakers. The mixer also looks more advanced.Just stay away from the AX 51 Pro. It's PC only. Report
December 26, 201015 yr comment_26215 720s simulate surround sound. The Pro's actually have a number of smaller speakers inside the headset that plays back the actual surround from the source. Report
December 26, 201015 yr Author comment_26225 Ok thanks, I think I will go with the 720s unless the PROS go on sale this week. Report
December 28, 201015 yr comment_26300 Can anybody find the AX720s for less than 129?If you're using FireFox I recommend checking out an add-on called InvisibleHand. It will actively compare prices with other sites when you are viewing a product, and show you the lowest price. It's pretty handy.Sadly, using it I don't see it any lower than that price, but it's still a neat add-on.EDIT: What you see in PK's post is InvisibleHand. Report
December 28, 201015 yr Author comment_26301 Ok thanks guys, I will order them off of amazon most likely. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.