Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Does Kinect Work If You Are.... Gwar?

Featured Replies

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2010/12/20/does-kinect-work-if-you-are-gwar.aspx

Oh my god. I laughed my friggin arse off. I can't figure out how to embed the video, but it's worth a watch even if you have no idea who Gwar is. For the record, I've seen them in concert twice now and they are absolutely insane. I love Gwar!!!

Beefcake The Mighty FTW!!!!!!!!

lmao at his HUGE alien **** swaying in the breeze.

I've seen Gwar too.. they are lol. I don't listen to their music but it was still the best concern I've ever been to. :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.