Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Nintendo 3DS Game Carts To Carry 8Gb Capacity!

Featured Replies

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_url?doit=done&tt=url&intl=1&fr=bf-home&trurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.inside-games.jp%2Farticle%2F2010%2F12%2F18%2F46404.html&lp=ja_en&btnTrUrl=Translate

According to the above Japanese site (translated for your reading pleasure), the actual game cartridges for the upcoming Nintendo 3DS system will have a maximum capacity of EIGHT GIGS!

Previously, the Nintendo DS cartidges could only carry around 512MB, so this is a humongous increase in size. Nintendo is putting a cap on the size of the games right now around 2GB, with a minimum of 1GB, but the room for expansion in the future will definitely be there.

Can you imagine playing an 8GB handheld game? :)

Whoa.

If these are what the early titles are looking like, I'd love to see what the later ones have to offer.

I'm surprised I've never seen that trailer before, since it's from June... ah well. =P

I was thinking $300 was too much for a handheld, but after seeing this im starting to reconsider, still gonna by a while before i even have the chance to get it though.

  • Author

I'd pay $275 for it honestly. Sooooo much potential for that thing.

But darnit, I know that the PSP2 is going to come out also. Can't WAAAAAIIIT to see that thing and what it can do!!!! I love both my handhelds so I'll probably end up getting both again. GAAAAH!!! Spending too much money!

  • 4 weeks later...

so through total necro posting i stumbled into this. but holy **** that trailer looks amazing especially if thats on a ds. i bought a ds and one of the pokemon games a while back but stopped caring, but good god if this is where handhelds are going it might be worth reinvesting into

  • Author

Stealthy, the new 3DS is IMHO going to be amazing. I can't believe the graphics on it and I'm wicked stoked for the new Resident Evil and the remake of MGS: Snake Eater!

I'm most excited for the new Resident Evil because they've said they're going to return to the roots of RE in the theme of actually EXPLORING someplace, rather than a generic action game like unfortunately RE5 was. They're taking the new combat system from 4 & 5, and making it actually creepy again. You get to explore some messed up cruise ship or something supposedly.

Now if Sony would just get off their arse and show us the g-damn PSP2 and what it can do I'd be a happy panda!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.