Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

GoG: DAAAAAAMMMMNN YOOOUUU!

Featured Replies

You will not regret it, it's such a great game. I highly recommend getting this mod to allow you to play it in modern resolutions: http://www.gibberlin...et/widescreen/.

So what class are you going to play? Last time I played and finally beat the game, my main character was a Totemic Druid (a Werewolf). Basically just a badass killing machine, with a few basic druidic healing and buffing spells when in human form. The way the game works, you basically have to make the main character a tank, since one death from him instantly ends the game without giving you the chance to resurrect. Playing a mage as your main character is brutal, so I just get two or three mage/cleric/combo companions instead.

There is also a really amazing mod for the first Baldur's Gate that makes it run with the Baldur's Gate II engine, but I forgot what it's called. I basically played my same werewolf character through both games and expansions.

I really need to play Planescape: Torment someday, I've heard great things about it, and that the story is even better than Baldur's Gate's. Maybe Icewind Dale too, if I feel the need for some more D&D style combat.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.