December 15, 201015 yr comment_25538 Holy crap, I would totally watch it if they made it a real movie. LoL This looks awesome. hahahahah!!! Report
December 15, 201015 yr Author comment_25546 Heck yes man. LOL I would soooo watch that if they made it for real. Would be a bajlillion times better than the super mario movie we were horrified to watch back in the 90's.I love the ending to it too, when mario is walking up with the molotov and the guy is like "Who is it?" Report
December 15, 201015 yr comment_25550 There was a scene from Badboys 2 when he tells luigi he has peach and mario slowly rises up, and then the bring me everyone part was from leon. Report
December 15, 201015 yr comment_25562 Now you're playing with power.I also liked the whistled theme at the end. Many thought the whistle song in Deadly Premonition was the theme to Mario, but in a different speed. Report
December 15, 201015 yr Author comment_25567 I loved the whistling bit too. Thought the whole thing was excellently done TBH. Heck, if they made a downloadable content for GTA featuring that whole storyline I'd pay upwards of $30 for it. LoLGreat concept. Good idea for a reboot for Mario. LoL Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.