Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Yakuza 3

Featured Replies

I'm almost finished with the game. I'm broadcasting the finale on RQR tonight. I have to say, it is phenomenal. I really do suggest it to anyone who enjoys a deep and complex narrative. It's like playing a Japanese Godfather. The combat is a little off at times, but it makes up for it in it's insane combo system and quick kills(through quick-time events) Anyone else playing it? I'd say it's a game of the year nominee for sure. Of course, I don't think it would beat out Mass Effect 2 or Heavy Rain, but still just acknowledging it would be great.

I still need to finish Demon's Souls.

After that, I will START to play MGS4 (still haven't gotten past the first little board. LoL)

And then, I'll go out and buy Uncharted 1 & 2 as well a God of War 3.

I've been slackin' on my PS3 playtime. I'll have to look into Yakuza as well. Thanks dude.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.