December 9, 201015 yr comment_25022 There's a few shop exclusives and even a collectors edition. Which do you want? *Explosive Mission Pack - Gamestop ONLY (boo) o Exclusive mission: Tong's Rescue o Multi-shot Grenade Launcher o Remote-Detonated Explosive Device o Automatic Unlocking Device*Tactical Enhancement Pack - Various retailers * Double-barrel Shotgun * Silenced Sniper Rifle * 10,000 extra creditsThe Linebacker - Multi Shot Grenade LauncherThe Utility Remote-Detonated Explosive Device (AKA "UR_DED" lol)The Automatic Unlocking DeviceThe Huntsman Double-Barrel ShotgunThe Longsword Whisperhead Suppressed Extreme Range SniperAnd then there's the Augmented Edition that will run you $69.99. Augmented Edition includes a 40-page Art Book, Motion Graphic Novel, as well as an Exclusive Bonus DVD: Making Of, Special Trailers, Animated storyboard of CGI trailer - all in Premium PackagingWhich will you get? I definitely want the Tong mission, so I suppose I'm getting mine from Gamestop. Damn Squeenix to hell, for making a canon mission exclusive to one store. Report
December 9, 201015 yr comment_25023 While I really want to get this game on PC now because it looks awesome, I will most likely not be preordering. I need to play through the first two games first, though. lol Report
December 9, 201015 yr Author comment_25026 If you're saying you need to play the first two, because you don't want to get lost in this one, don't worry. This game happens before the first two. Twenty five years before them. Report
December 9, 201015 yr comment_25030 If you're saying you need to play the first two, because you don't want to get lost in this one, don't worry. This game happens before the first two. Twenty five years before them.For me it's more of a legacy thing. I like to have experienced the previous entries in a series before playing the sequel, regardless of timeline. Report
December 9, 201015 yr comment_25072 I certainly won't be preordering. More due to back catalog, but I'm also curious to see how good it is first. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.