December 6, 201015 yr comment_24865 GameInformerLara Croft, everybody’s favorite busty female heroine is about to go back in time to revisit her past.Crystal Dynamics and Square Enix issued a statement today regarding the entry into the famed series.“”Forget everything you knew about TOMB RAIDER, we are exploring things that have never been done before in this game, “This is an origins story that creates Lara Croft and takes her on a character defining journey like no other.” ~Darrell Gallagher, Head of Studio, Crystal DynamicsFor more information on the upcoming Lara Croft adventure, we will have to wait for January’s issue of GameInformer.via USA TodayView the full article Report
December 6, 201015 yr comment_24882 I see it!I'm looking forward to this. I think the series needs something done to it. Like a breath of fresh air. Report
December 6, 201015 yr comment_24884 She looks like Hilary Swank imoFirst thing that popped into my head, lol. Its uncanny how much she resembles her.Depending on how they handle it, it could turn out fantastic. Tomb Raider does indeed need a breath of fresh air. Report
December 6, 201015 yr comment_24890 I think they'll do a great job. The versions they've released haven't been anything game changing but they've been very solid and polished. If anyone can do a great origin story, Crystal Dynamics can. Report
December 16, 201015 yr comment_25654 Just read the article in GI and I'm really really excited for this now. If it goes as they are planning this will be an awesome reboot!Without typing up the entire thing here. The final line:"Through desperation and defiance, tragedy and triumph, and icon will be reborn" Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.