Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Congrats.

Featured Replies

To all Raider fans. We got beat plain and simple. No excuses. The better team won today.

  • Author

I think we believed all the "press" we were getting and looked past a dangerous Raider team. The whole division is really not all that good. Kansas City and Denver played a terrible 10-6 game that bordered on unwatchable for long stretches. Our Ginormous win against the Colts was just a bad team beating a worse team that had a few more injuries than us. Next year it's on! I want a Charger/Raider thread here for both games! Win or lose I'll represent !! I think next year will be like it used to be. 3-7 point wins that go down to the wire. The rivalry is back!

Just seems that the raiders are still learning how to win, which doesn't usually all happen in one year, but the future looks a lot brighter for oakland these days.

If they can get their passing game worked on it'd be great. They have a killer running offense this year though without a doubt.

They still need a lot of work, but it's refreshing seeing them with more wins than losses. Few more years in this direction, and I think they have a shot. As it stands now, they won't get past the first round, if they're able to squeak into the playoffs. I am glad they ruined home field advantage for another team, though. >)

@TC Definitely, man! The good old heartburn days, where I wouldn't breathe until the final whistle. lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.