Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Costume Quest Review

Featured Replies

So here's "my" Costume Quest review that Assassin asked me to do for WouldYouKindly. I put "my" in sarcastic quotation marks, because there were quite a few edits I was unaware of when it was suddenly published after I couldn't find Assassin last night to help me reupload the images and finish it.

Someone who I won't name for certain reasons from WYK (not Assassin, he has problems with the guy too) made some serious edits to the review and suddenly released it (i.e. hijacked), but for the most part my review is in there if anyone wants to check it out.

I think Siren's review here was pretty good, Assassin just wanted me to help him with one for WYK.

http://www.wouldyouk...-costume-quest/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.