November 24, 201015 yr comment_24290 http://www.justin.tv/settings?section=channel&subsection=channel_membersWith this new feature, we could essentially have anyone from Gamercide, streaming from the Gamercide JTV channel. You could do it via FME, too, but with this, it's unique ID's you can add and remove. Kinda neat. Report
November 25, 201015 yr comment_24298 http://www.justin.tv...channel_membersWith this new feature, we could essentially have anyone from Gamercide, streaming from the Gamercide JTV channel. You could do it via FME, too, but with this, it's unique ID's you can add and remove. Kinda neat.Son of a . Couldn't have done this like 4 months ago could they? Still pretty cool. Report
November 25, 201015 yr Author comment_24310 Yeah, I know. I debated even posting the information. Especially after all you did. Report
November 25, 201015 yr comment_24342 Eh, oh well. I'll keep working with Dyyno and maybe our portal will be worthwhile at some point. Nothing to lose with it now. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.