November 23, 201015 yr comment_24199 This game is crack.http://www.qcfdesign.com/?cat=20I have to share it so I won't be the only one suffering from it's life-consuming effects.Okay, well I've only just started playing it, but it is pretty addictive. lol Report
November 23, 201015 yr Author comment_24200 Well I can't stop playing it, but it's frustrating because more than half the time the levels are literally impossible. Report
November 24, 201015 yr Author comment_24284 Once you start figuring out how the game works, it becomes a bit more beatable. I usually get the Pactmaker deity to help me level up as quickly as possible. What you should look at when fighting monsters is their health, rather than their level. Determine how much damage you can do before dying based on your HP, MP, attack damage, and magic damage (if you have the fireball spell), and you can take down monsters a couple levels higher than you for a big XP boost, Medusas in particular because they are one of the weakest monsters. So far I've finally managed to beat Normal with all 9 of the main classes.Also, the Assassin class is amazing. He can instantly kill anything lower level than himself without taking damage, and starts with a glyph that can be used to prevent enemies from regenerating health until you hit it or another monster again. So you can chip away at a monster a few levels higher with magic and melee, run away and explore to heal, then go back and finish it for massive XP. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.