Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

The Loudmouth is Back

Featured Replies

Hey everyone, I was a member here before the site went down for awhile. Since those times, I have started my own gaming site (Pixel Perfect Gaming) and also a gaming magazine preservation site (Out-of-Print Archive) and am in the process of starting another company (one that will hopefully help the others and many more). I can't really go into detail about that till closer to April 30th (it goes live on May 1st).

Anyhow, if anyone wants to know anything about me, just ask. I filled in a little bit of my profile to help people get to know me a little better.

  • Author

Thanks man, great to be back and see the site is back up. How have you been doing?

  • Author

Thanks guys, it is great to see the site back up.  I will keep the no ads thing in mind in future posts.  

Thanks guys, it is great to see the site back up. I will keep the no ads thing in mind in future posts.

Just kidding ! Sorry...LOL ...Plug away!biggrin.gif

Hi. Don't think I met you from before, but I was in hiding for awhile. Quite the industrious fellow. If you need any help learning how to slack off, just hit me up. I'm an expert.

  • Author

Thanks for the additional welcome messages, I would have replied sooner but I was busy doing some things that aren't ready to be revealed yet (April 30th, they will).  Kitty, I don't remember talking with you before so we probably missed each other before, now we have.  

A loudmouth? But can you beat STEALTHY?

its on now avahra

oh and welcome back triverse

  • Author

Well, I am starting a PR company of my own, that is pretty loudmouthy I think.  ;)  Going good so far and haven't officially opened the doors yet.

Hey Stealthy, thanks, it is great to see Gamercide come back (I was beginning to wonder).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.