Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Gamercide Video Streaming Portal Bug Thread

Featured Replies

I wanted to get a bug thread started for the portal pages. The portal is in a working state now, and I would love to see people participating. However, I do know it has its issues. Dyyno is working very closely with us to resolve these issues as they arise. So, I will start with a list of bugs they know about and are working on. Then, if everyone would post issues as they come across them that would be great. This will help us develop an increasingly more enjoyable portal for us to use.

Regarding the Hotmail ads, we were not able to reproduce this issue in the office. Our QA

Manager mentioned that he has seen Hotmail ads before but once the ad is

completed, the broadcast is resumed. If you see this issue again, will you

please call Nanda right away so that he can try and reproduce it....

We are also going to limit all ads to 30 secs or less so that should be good for

all the viewers.

“Please wait while the broadcast resumes” – I was informed that this happens only for

the first time for the first viewer. We are trying to fix the problem but I

wanted to inform you about the behavior so that you know what to expect.

As for the video loading problem, Nanda mentioned that it will be fixed with the

release of our new beta version later today. I would suggest that you uninstall

your current broadcaster and then go to http://www.dyyno.com/pages/downloads/

tomorrow (11/18/10) and download the “Download dUb beta” (blue button).

Also being worked on is a new Chat system, but that will be implemented a little later down the road.

Please feel free to post issues you have here.

I've run into a few, but the only thing I can really think of that it needs at the moment is a pause/refresh button. And if you've already loaded the video and paused it, it shouldn't take another 15 seconds or make you watch another ad if you resume the stream (i.e. like if you refresh the page).

Also, don't know if it's anything that can be helped, but the "watch an ad every 10 minutes" thing would be nice if it went up to at least 20. Half of them seem to be kids stuff none of us will buy anyways. lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.