Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

The Online Gamer

Featured Replies

I don't usually watch a ton of videos, but I must say this video caught my attention, enough for me to check out the series. I love how he uses gaming lingo throughout his daily activities. One video shows him standing in line to go to the restroom and he pounds on the bathroom door and says, "c'mon! stop camping in there!" or something to that effect. I love it!! Anyway here is my favorite video that I have seen so far (I hope this isn't already posted, if so, I'm sorry). I laughed my head off and thought I'd share this with everyone. It's also for CoD fans or just shooter fans in general. Hope you enjoy! Warning: Not for the easily offended since harsh & crude language is used. :)

i think it was armi (could be wrong, dont remember who) that put these up a little while back, but they were hilarious. this episode in particular i lost it on

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.