November 16, 201015 yr comment_23935 Dtard- 95% <br>Kraptaco - They liked it? Hell if I know. Not reading and no score. Looks like they did, though. <br>Joystiq - 4.5 stars <br>Gamesradar 9/10 <br>Game Informer - 9.25 <br>IGN - 8/10 <br>Eurogamer - 10/10 <br>CVG - 92% <br><br><br><object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOrnWtRdrX4?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOrnWtRdrX4?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOrnWtRdrX4?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object> Report
November 16, 201015 yr comment_23936 Very nice news indeed. Now I just got to wait 3 days for it... Report
November 16, 201015 yr comment_23938 Sounds like it will be pretty good. I'm thinking of picking it up just so I have something to review, since I refuse to play Fable or Fallout until they're fixed. Report
November 16, 201015 yr comment_23944 This does look good, and the multiplayer looks like something I might actually play. Report
November 16, 201015 yr comment_23950 I'm really enjoying it, I'm about 4 hours or so in, and the pacing is really good. Its not repetitive at all in my opinion. They seem to be really trying to flesh the story out, and give it even more depth, since this isn't Assassin's Creed 3, its basically allowing Ubisoft to play around more, and just push the story forward a bit more, and letting you get to know the main characters even more before Assassin's Creed 3 drops.Like I said, I'm really enjoying it, so if anyone is on the fence, I suggest you give it a try. One thing I like, is the fact they're giving Desmond and the modern day time line a lot more screen time. Report
November 16, 201015 yr Author comment_23951 Yeah, I think some are waiting to see if any GC members get it, before grabbing it. If you have it or intend on getting it, reply in here. Some GC MP games would be cool to see, and someone from here could even stream it live for all of us. Report
November 16, 201015 yr comment_23955 I'd certainly get it for some GC MP games. I've been watching some of them, and I think it would be a blast with friends. Report
November 17, 201015 yr comment_23961 Gamespot 8.5 aswellIt's not out till fri in the UK but being a massive AC2 fan I'm certainly picking it up, if it's more of the same then I'll still be happy. Report
November 18, 201015 yr comment_24074 I picked it up on launch and I am having a great time with the game! Been playing online mostly because the multiplayer is too fun!! A nice break from the screaming random stuff into the mic COD crowd. I love it when someone joins that thinks they can run and gun kill everyone. Yeah they might get a few more kills but end up in last place everytime haha! Stealth and planning are rewarded, its not how many kills you get but rather the quality of the kills. I love how you can hide and use your abilities to escape. You will die sometimes but not every 5 seconds like some of these online FPS games. Very refreshing! Report
November 19, 201015 yr comment_24093 I think i will pick this up sometime today. I played the last 2 and loved it. Report
November 19, 201015 yr comment_24100 picked this up the other day and im really liking it so far. Report
November 19, 201015 yr Author comment_24106 I've been watching a live stream of it for several days now. It's pretty awesome to call in for backup, and watch several other Assassin's dropping in from no where, throwing smoke bombs and decimating a squad of soldiers. lol Report
November 19, 201015 yr comment_24111 I've been watching a live stream of it for several days now. It's pretty awesome to call in for backup, and watch several other Assassin's dropping in from no where, throwing smoke bombs and decimating a squad of soldiers. lolYeah, I thought it was going to be basically a win button, but I think its a cool little feature. Once you get a certain number of recruits, you can hold the backup button, and have them rain arrows down from the sky.Needless to say, its amazing. Report
November 20, 201015 yr comment_24123 Ordered this today. Should be here sometime next week. 30 dollar gift card with the purchase of this and one other game at best buy right now. Report
November 21, 201015 yr comment_24149 Played (and got first in ) my first match (Wanted). All I can say is wow. It's easily more intense than a match of Halo: Reach. Not very many multiplayer games have ever actually made me somewhat nervous.Sadly it looks like it may be like Aliens vs. Predator. Fun multiplayer, but takes forever to find a match. Report
November 24, 201015 yr comment_24273 New DLC announced, for the low low price of absolutely free. (Read more) Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.