November 15, 201015 yr comment_23899 <object id="vid_4cddb8382db5b91aa3000704" class="ign-videoplayer" width="480" height="270" data="http://media.ign.com/ev/prod/embed.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"><param name="movie" value="http://media.ign.com/ev/prod/embed.swf" /><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><param name="flashvars" value="url=http://www.ign.com/videos/2010/11/12/rage-mutant-bash-tv-preview"/></object><div style="width:480px"><a href="http://www.ign.com/videos/2010/11/12/rage-mutant-bash-tv-preview">More Rage Videos</a></div> Report
November 16, 201015 yr comment_23908 Damn age gates.It's crazy how powerful phones are starting to get these days. Eventually we'll probably see something like a device with the power of a PSP and with smart phone capabilities. Report
November 16, 201015 yr comment_23917 Damn age gates.It's crazy how powerful phones are starting to get these days. Eventually we'll probably see something like a device with the power of a PSP and with smart phone capabilities.... um was that supposed to be sarcastic? you do know the psp phone is coming out next...febuary (i think). Report
November 16, 201015 yr comment_23918 ... um was that supposed to be sarcastic? you do know the psp phone is coming out next...febuary (i think).Yeah I'd kind of heard of it, but I meant smart phones that are primarily calling devices, are getting about as powerful as handheld gaming devices themselves these days.And I f***ing hate those useless age gates. XD Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.