November 13, 201015 yr comment_23801 Sadly, where I'm from, we see this all bark/no bite thing all the damn time. Always good to see them humiliated, though. lol Report
November 13, 201015 yr comment_23832 It's stupid the way people think they can treat others like **** because they work in a customer service field. I remember one time a guy thought he'd try intimidating me cause i wasn't gonna return his broken shite to the store, after all the hollering and screaming and acting like he was gonna swing on me, he realized it wasn't happening... and wouldn't you know it, when i got off work he was nowhere to be found, the little punk ***.I'm glad someone stood up to that piece of crap and gave him what e deserved... of course, it did look a little staged. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.